Orion Consortium offers a generous employee benefit package available to all full-time employees.
Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Annual entiltement of ten days of paid leave upon completing your orientation period.
- Your annual leave will increase with years of service on your fourth and eight anniversaries.
- You can carry over up to 40 vacation hours from one year to the next.
- Ten paid Federal Holidays in addition to your annual leave entitlement.
- Extended unpaid leave may be granted for medical, personal, military, or educational reasons, on a case-by-case basis.
Bereavement, inclement weather & jury duty
- Orion Consortium will evaluate requests on a case by case basis.
Group Insurance Benefits
- Basic Plan: Orion pays 70%
- Premium Plan – Orion pays 70% of the basic plan and applies this amount to the premium plan; the employee then covers difference
- Both plans include an employee funded Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Orion pays 70%
- Fully covered by Orion
- This elective benefit supplements Orion’s short term disability plan
- Open to all employees
Dental & Vision
Life, short-term & long-term disability insurance
Supplemental short term disability
- This elective 401k program is available to all full-time employees
- Orion employees have full access to a technical training center to help with career growth and job related certification achievement.
- Our partner, National Technology Training Center, will offer available empty seating on their scheduled classes at no cost to our employees. All reservations will be scheduled through Orion’s management office.
- Orion Consortium offers reimbursement for tuition and certifications relevant to position requirements on a case by case basis.
- Only position relevant courses not offered by the National Technology Training Center will be eligible; pre-approval by Orion management is mandatory.
- All requests will be evaluated and approved based on client justification.
- Direct deposit is available to all Orion employees.
- As an added bonus employees are eligible to join Tower Federal Credit Union and take advantage of a full range of quality financial services.
career & certification training
Tuition Reimbursement Plan
Direct deposit & credit union
Employee Bonus Program
- When sanctioned by the customer, Orion offers Extra Hours rate for every work hour over the minimum for the pay period
- Employee referral bonuses are based upon the position and contract the referral is hired for.
- The bonus will be paid after the referred employee is hired by Orion Consortium and completes a trial period of 120 days.
- Payment will be made at the end of the trial period in the form of 2 payments included with your regular scheduled payroll.